The journey begins here.....

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Yum Yum Kids - we love you!



Check out these gorgeous backpacks that we are taking with us to Cambodia in July...they are just a few of the gorgeous designs we have purchased from Kate at Yum Yum Kids in Auckland.



There are 166 of these cuties sitting in my lounge ready to be packed up and shipped to Cambodia - each student will receive one and I am told they have never had one before so I am sure they will be very loved!



There are gorgeous designs for girls and boys, big and little, I have to say my favourite would have to be the "princess" - how cute is she and believe me the colours are even more gorgeous when you see them first hand!



Kate went above and beyond with her service, finding more stock when I needed such a large number, giving us a fantastic deal on the price, and also getting her supplier on board with the freight - thank you all so much it is very much appreciated and I know there are going to be some very happy little children!

If you have littlies in your life go and check out Kate's website at http://www.yumyumkids.co.nz/

No comments: